Sunday 22 February 2015

MEMORY VERSES

MEMORY VERSES


  1.  PSALM 119:105 

     Your word Lord is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path

  2. Psalm 19: 14
    Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
  3.  John 14:6    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”    -
  4.  Luke 6 :31 Do to others as you would have them do unto you.
  5. Jeremiah 29:11

    “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

  1.  Matthew 7: 7 Ask and you shall receive,seek and you shall find,knock and the door will be opened to you.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment