Saturday 9 April 2016

LETTER TO CHILD FROM SHELTER HOME

Date : _________

Dear _______________________

My name is ____________________________

I am _____ years old.

I live in ________________

My favourite food is ___________

In my free time I like to ____________________________________

My favourite book/movie  is __________________________________

In my school I am active in ___________________________

I like to ____________________________________________________

Everyone thinks its funny when I ________________________________________________

The best cartoon is ____________________________________________

If I were a superhero I would like to be _____________________________

I want to learn how to _____________________

I wish __________________________



See you soon .


Your new friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment